If you would like to join the Grandparents Association, please click here to download the form. Complete the form and turn into the front office.
We thank those who took the time out of their busy schedule to come out to our Grandparents’ Asso. meeting. We want to let your know the many activities that are coming up of which you can be a part of:
- ECA’s 50-50 on April 8th. If you have not bought a ticket as yet, you are out of luck since this event is “sold out.”
- Walk-a-thon for Noah will be held on the morning of April 13th. If you would like to help is someway, please contact me (697-3231) or Penny Mastro (697-2024).
- Children’s Art Show – April 27th
- Next sub sale is April 27th. Help is always needed. Be at the school by 8:30 a.m.
- Grandparents’ Luncheon is set for May 2nd. All grandparents are invited to eat lunch with their grandchildren. This is free and will be held rain or shine.
- Book Fair is set for May 2nd, 3rd, and 4th. Grandparents may volunteer to help with this event May 3rd or May 4th. Again, contact myself or Penny to sign up.
- State of the School Report will be on May 9th. This is where Dr. Alimenti gives a full report about academics as well as financial information about the school.
- Family Fun Day is May 12th. Sign up for help in this area. It IS A FUN DAY!
- Eighth Grade graduation – June 9th
- ECA Golf Tournament – June 12th. Contact the school for information.
- Kindergarten Graduation is June 13th.
Our next Grandparents’ meeting is set for April 11th at 6:30. Our last meeting for the year will be May 9th.
Linda Adler, President